Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Bathroom Fixation.

My bathroom really bothers me. Whenever I think about it, I get a little upset. It makes me really mad. There is only one soap dispenser, and it is on the far side of the room. I have to walk all the way over there, and then all the way back to the sink. Also, the tile in the showers is gross and mildewy. It is disgusting. From shoulder level down, the tile grout is black. Dark black. And the bottom row of tile is missing. There is just this nasty little 4 inch strip of nasty black mildewy grout. And I don't even want to talk about how there are no shower racks/caddies. Argh.

I even had a bathroom dream last night. I dreamt I lived on the fifth floor and they had a marvellously spacious bathroom. It was ginormous and made of sparkling white marble with green, teal and blue tiles. And Greek sculptures. And deep soaker tubs and nice white pedestal sinks, majestic bathroom stalls... It was beautiful; I never wanted to wake up.

But anyways, this dilemma makes me want to join my hall council to appropriate some funds to address these problems that have been plagueing me for a whole week. I'm going to do some research on all the girls bathrooms in my building and take pictures of problems and do a cost assessment and everything. It will be so professionally done that they won't be able to turn me down.

1 comment: