Friday, September 25, 2009

And I Had Such High Hopes...

I had extremely high hopes for my first co-ed dorm experience. Unfortunately these hopes were totally and completely obliterated in less than an instant. I saw one of my next door neighbors. I had been looking forward to meeting them ever since I moved in (they happened to be boys...). However, today I saw one. It was terrible. Awful. A complete and utter tragedy. I wanted to die. Well, not really, but still.

He just happened to be a certain creeper that I met last year. C-R-E-E-P-E-R. Ugh! My first experience with him happened last spring. It was a hot day and my friend wanted to go tanning and have a squirt gun fight. This we did. And Creeper was watching. Through our lounge window. My roommate spotted him, and immediately, we were done. After that, we started seeing him around our dorm. We don't know his name, but we call him Creeper.

Today, I saw him walk into his door. End of story. I guess there will be no walking around in towels.

Also, I just spotted another previously met Creeper. He lives in my hall as well. One night, my roommate and our friend were playing frisbee. Then, some guy on the second floor started dancing at us. He took his shirt off even. So creepy. Then, he came down and asked us for our phone numbers. "For his roommate" His roommate was kind of creepy as well. The roommate is the one that I saw on our hall.

I think the universe hates me. Jesus hates me. Karma is forever turned against me. I don't know what I did, but now I am screwed in the worst possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment