Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Right Now I'm Kind of Mad

Right now I'm kind of mad. Some stupid girls on my floor decided to have a noise party. All I wanted to do tonight was to read my India book. Alas, this dream was destroyed when all of a sudden, what do I hear? Stupid noise from my stupid neighbor's noise party. I was only a few pages in when it started and then I couldn't concentrate, so I gave up and started writing this.

I did a little investigating and I found out that room 410 was having an "open house". Apparently because no one ever visits them. Haha, yeah right. I bet they are over there all the time hanging out with bunches of people. I guess it was a nice idea, but it is not a nice idea to blast your stupid music all the time. It kind of makes me really mad. People don't really seem to have any courtesy these days. They just blast their stupid music all the time and take other people's laundry out of the dryers.

I decided that stupid is my new favorite word by the way. I pretty much use it all the time these days. This is kind of sad and it kind of makes me sound like a mean person, but I don't really care. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment