Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodwill Nail Polish? Hmmm.

So, I bought this nail polish from Goodwill a couple of weeks ago and today, I had the worst kind of epiphany. I was applying said polish, when suddenly it occurred to me that the person who gave it away to Goodwill might have had some kind of weird toe disease. This thought kind of horrified me actually. I couldn't believe I had not thought of it earlier. It all seemed so clear. And so nasty. I think I would probably die if I were to contract a strange fungus. I cannot be known as Toe-Disease-Girl. That would be quite unacceptable.

That being said, I did however continue to paint my nails. I simply cannot deny the amazing-ness of $0.99 Revlon nail polish. Dang, that stuff is regularly like five whole dollars. I decided that I will just have to hope that the person who used that nail polish before me was a clean, safe, fungus-free person. Plus, being winter, it kind of rains all the time, so I get to wear shoes everyday anyway. If I did become fungified, no one would ever know. That would be the plan at least. Haha, I would probably even donate the contaminated polish back to Goodwill. Well, maybe not. I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice person, so I guess I would probably throw it away. Unless I was really upset of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment