Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nasty Bathrooms? Please.

Okay, so I just returned from a less than satisfactory bathroom expedition. I walked into the girls' bathroom on my floor and was greeted by several slightly off-putting surprises. I knew that my usual stall had a bunch of nasty barf in it from Friday night, so I first went into the handicapped stall; my second choice toilet. Well, it had a wonderful surprise just waiting for me. Someone had forgotten to flush the toilet. Great. Thanks to whoever was responsible for that. That being said, I was slightly disgusted. I moved on to the next stall, hoping for something a little better. There was nothing better about what I found there either. There was a bunch of weird water on the floor and all around the seat. Gross. I skipped the next stall - it contained the barf... and went on to the next one. The first stall. I don't really like the first stall anyways. Its toilet is substantially lower than the rest of the other toilets, which is a problem. Well, I wasn't able to use that stall either. There was a bunch of nasty blood all over it. I was really disappointed. I really had to go, and I didn't want to use any of the surprise toilets, so I migrated on down to the third floor. It was much nicer. However, there were no paper towels. I just couldn't win today.

Hello toilet-surprise-makers. We are in college. You should know how to flush a toilet and clean up after yourself. It is not acceptable to leave weird, nasty surprises all over the place for innocent, unsuspecting people like me to find. It is just not cool. I do not appreciate this.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Yeah, agreed. Nasty people = do not want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kelsey, I would think that all of those nasty toilet surprises would make you feel right at home! LOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete