Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Been a While...

So yeah. Wow. I have not done one of these in quite a long time. I had to actually re-log in to Blogger it has been so long. I was kind of little bit peeved about this actually. I had kind of forgotten my password. Haha, it took me like three tries to finally get it right. But anyways, I am back.

I guess I should talk about my classes, since I just started a whole new term.

First thing in the morning, I would just like to say that I have physics. At 8:oo. Go me. Although, I think we are going to learn about fluids and gases and stuff that I learned last year in general chemistry. Hopefully this term will go better than last year. My goal is a B- this time around. I plan on moving up.

Then, next I have archaeology. Thank you Jesus for archaeology. It really brightens up my day. I love it. Plus, there is this cute boy in it. The first two lectures, I didn't sit by him, but today I did. And he was even cuter close up. Haha, the chairs are really close in that class so that was even nicer if you know what I mean... I plan on talking to him next. But that said, I am looking forward to this class immensely. The first lecture, he talked about combining disciplines with archaeology and the one he used as an example was zoology. That is my major! So I took it as a sign from Jesus that archaeology might be in my future. Just maybe. I do like to dig stuff up. I am defnitely a fan.

After archaeology, I have statistics. I love my teacher. He is so cool. I feel like he would be a really nice person to be friends with. If I was older and a guy of course. I don't plan on getting too chummy with him. I love statistics as well. It seems really fun so far. And my TA is American and talks English. Which is quite helpful.

Then, after statistics, I have organic chemistry. My favorite! I love it so much. And I love my teacher. He is so cool as well. He is young and from Canada and a really good lecturer. One time I saw him walking with his wife pushing a baby carriage. It was so cute! And organic chem is awesome by the way. Everyone who hates it is stupid.

Finally ending my day, I have business writing. My teacher's name is Julie and she has a beard. She also is very cool. She's really funny and actually one of my favorite teachers. I don't really like business or writing, but oh well. I heard this class was kind of easy and I really didn't want to take public speaking. At all. This was basically my only option.

So there you have it. All of my classes. Minus labs and recitations of course. but I guess looking over what I have written so far, this term is actually not completely the worst term ever. I love all my classes and teachers except physics. I guess that is the only thing that brings this term down. But still, that is a substantial chunk of unpleasantness. Argh. That was me issuing a primal yell of hate against everything physics. I guess I'm actually basically looking forward to this term and I don't think it will be that bad at all, sans physics of course.

And, I'm doing this thing where I give my notes to disabled kids and get paid. I'm so excited. I'm doing it for two of my classes. My two most favorite actually... Archaeology and organic chemistry. I get paid like 34 dollars a credit hour, so I will get 238 dollars at the end of this term. Just for doing what I normally do - take amazingly excellent notes. I seriously take really god notes. Basically they're the best ever. If I do say so myself.

Oh yeah. And I bought a huge 35 pack of gum today. It was enormous.



1 comment: