Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Test of the Term

So, tonight I had my first test of the term. Can you guess what it was? Yeah. That's right... Physics. Death, I swear. But anyways, it was terrible in several ways. First of all, I had to walk a long way to get to the location of said test. Of course, it had to be way on the other side of campus. So, once I got there, I discovered that my test proctor was a girl. Last term, I had the hottest guy TA ever proctoring my exams. It was wonderful. Since I am so bad at physics, I spent a lot of time looking off into space and trying to figure out what was going on. Naturally, I always seemed to end up staring at Mr. Hot TA. I thought of him as a little present that Jesus decided to give me for being forced to take physics.

After I spent twelve whole minutes walking out to my building and after finding out I had a girl proctor, I was a little put out. When I got my test booklet, I got even more depressed. I couldn't really do half the problems. Haha, I think I kept sighing and making sad noises out loud because the proctor kept looking at me with kind of a concerned, pitying look on her face. Oh well though. Now I guess I will need to go get some help. I can't start off the term getting F's...

On a lighter note, today I noticed something kind of cool about my Writing and Business teacher. She is basically like the funniest person ever. She has this weird patch of black hair on the underside of her chin/neck region, but oh well. She is still super cool. Today, I noticed that she was wearing a Frida Kahlo pendant. I myself am a Frida fan. I cannot deny Frida's awesomeness and I thought it was pretty cool that my teacher likes her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment