Friday, December 11, 2009

Going Home Today!

Yay! Today I am going home! This term has both dragged on forever and blasted through like a steam engine. I am so glad it is finally over and am looking forward to going home quite a lot. Haha, that being said, I am leaving today around three and I have yet to pack a single thing. Oh man. It is probably going to suck a lot trying to pack everything and clean everything at the same time. This is pretty gross, but I have probably only swept my room like twice all term. I think my roommate did it once as well, but I am not sure. Not looking forward to cleaning... I did go through and organize all my school stuff and my desk drawers however. That won't need to be done.

I didn't get to sell back any of my testbooks this term. That made me a little sad. I was going through all my stuff and I noticed that I still had ALL of my books. I need my o-chem book all year, I want to keep my Asia books, I'm letting a friend borrow my writing book next term and apparently I am not able to sell back my physics book, When I found that out, I was a little sad. I had my exam at seven thirty in the morning on Monday, and immediately afterward, I walked over to theplace where you can sell your books back. Yeah, they wouldn't take it. Apparently, my instructor might not use this book next year for physics. He had a special deal to get our textbook published in four separate editions instead of one big book because it wasn't published yet when school started. Argh. Oh well. Now I have an eighty dollar softcover book that I will never be able to sell because it is a custom edition for my college and if it is not used next year, it will be useless. If I can't sell it back next year, I am going to burn it. Haha. That will be a great day...

So anyways. Going home! So excited! No school for three weeks. No complications or anything. I will just be able to hang out with my family and my friends. All day. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment