Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Clunky People.

Last night I was really trying to go to sleep, but I kept hearing this clunky person going up and down the hall above my room. It went on for quite some time. I don't know why this person was so loud. They must have been either really fat or clunking on purpose. I'm pretty sure it was the same person too. The footsteps all sounded the same and they had the same loudness quality. I didn't really appreciate this person's noise at all. It is supposed to be 22 hour quiet hours this week because of finals, but people have been louder this week than they have all term. I don't really understand this. People should be studying in their rooms. Quietly. Not talking outside my door or clunking up and down halls. I hear them talking to each other and slamming their doors and walking all around outside my door. Oh man. Too noisy. I had to turn my fan on its loudest setting last night to drown out all their noises. Oh well though. I guess I only have three of four more nights here of listening to them. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment