Friday, January 14, 2011

I have a problem.

Wow. So today I got really bored and decided to compare the ingredients in my shaving cream to the ingredients in my brother’s shaving cream. Sometimes I just do weird things like that, but oh well. I was super bored. Anyways, I actually never even got to the comparing part. As I was examining my shaving cream, I noticed that I recognized basically all of the ingredients and I thought to myself, "Hmmm. I wonder if I can draw these". And so I sat down and tried.

This is what I came up with...



Is it a problem to be able to draw random shaving cream chemicals? Probably, but that's alright. I guess I should try to contain all my weird chemistry knowledge. But I got all their structures right so that part made me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment