Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dragon Tales dream.




Totally had a dream in cartoon last night, which was awesome. Although, it happened to be in the format of Dragon Tales, which is probably one of the saddest cartoons for my brain to choose. Oh well though. It was still pretty sweet. I’ve never had a dream in cartoon before. Dragon Tales is this cartoon on OPB where this girl named Emmy and her brother Max find this magical dragon scale in their house that transports them to Dragon Land where they have a bunch of dragon friends and they have adventures and stuff.

So in my dream, I was Emmy and there was a bunch of stuff that happened before, but the only part that I remember was that this crazy bum and his wife tried to steal my red car. I was with my dad, and we had just finished re-parking all three of our cars in a line in front of the opposite side of our house that we usually do. Then, when our weird job was done, he went inside and I went in the garage. I think I must have forgot something in the car becaue I went back outside and I saw this bum lady and her man throwing the last of their Safeway bags of stuff in the back seat of my car. I’m pretty sure they weren’t in cartoon though… So I grabbed one of their bags through the window and bashed the bum lady in the head with it. It happened to have one of those tins of Planters mixed nuts in it and she screamed at me, “You’re bashing me in the head with my Planters Mixed Nuts!” And I was like, “Well you’re trying to steal my car, bum.” And I kept on bashing her. Eventually she got out of the car and put on these weird, square shaped boxing gloves and tried to punch me so I ran. I ran down this club for little cartoon kids by the beach and lost the crazy bum in there. When I ran out of the kiddie club, I happened to be in black ninja clothes. Haha. And I met Max from Dragontales and we walked back to my house. When I woke up, I definitely had the Dragon Tales theme song in my head.

Basically it was a really weird dream. But I was a fan.

1 comment:

  1. ...um, I think you may have some unresolved "bum issues".

    Perhaps you fear your mother loves bums more than she loves you?

    ReplyDelete