Saturday, April 24, 2010

Momentous Occassion.

Today marks a very momentous moment in my life. I finally removed my old creepy screen saver from my computer! Now whenever I am away from my screen for more than ten minutes, it shows a nice display of the Norther Lights. Before today, it showed all these creepy pictures of me from my old Youcam days. Whenever I was bored, I would go to Youcam and take weird pictures of my face. I don't know quite how or why I programmed these pictures to appear as my screen saver, but appear they did. And some were really weird. Youcam is a program where you can take pictures of yourself and they get deformed in various ways. I made a photo-collage to demonstrate a small sampling of my strangeness. And this is only some of what pops up on my screen saver too...



You can clearly see that I can no longer have these pictures out for the whole world to see (mainly my new roommate...) To tell the truth, they're a little embarrassing. I felt kind of weird when I would come back to my room after like taking a shower or making food or something, and my wonderful screen saver was playing. I hope my roommate doesn't think I'm a weirdo. Haha, oh man. But now I feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment