Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yay!

Yeah! Alright. So, spring break has just ended and tomorrow I go back to school and I am so excited! The last two terms were basically like death for me. Death and hell. I almost died. Several times actually. But now, Things are definitely looking up. No more stupid physics, no more stupid roommate and fun classes, nice people and cheap coop-style living... Oh man. I'm made right now. This term is going to be freaking amazing. Woohoo.

So today, I walked into my new room and discovered that I am going to be sleeping on a bunk bed. On the top bunk bed, I might add. I'm pretty excited about this actually. Never before have I done this. Also, I I noticed that my ethernet plug-in is super far away from my desk. My dinky little 4 ft long cable was not going to cut it, so my dad and I went to the bookstore and bought a 25 ft long cable. Really long. I taped said cable up and over my walls and over to my computerdora. So now I am officially hooked up to the internet. Yay me.

There is also a shelf right above my bed which I am absolutely certain I will be bumping my head on all the time. This is not okay. Tomorrow I decided that I'm going to find a scewdriver and fix this problem. Hopefully I don't get a concussion or something between now and tomorrow, but I'm going to look on the bright side.

So yeah. That was basically my day today. Pure awesomeness. I woke up, ate breakfast, talked to my familia, packed up all my stuff, ate a cupcake, drove to college, unpacked my stuff, bought my cell bio book, (which I'm really excited about...) wrote this blog and now I am going to explore my new living environment and eat dinner. Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment